Indentify
Yourself
Punk
EVE-Online Knights of the old code
Indentify
Yourself
Punk
EVE-Online Knights of the old code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry, bad situation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katelyn
Noob
Noob

Aantal berichten : 38
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-18
Leeftijd : 33

Sorry, bad situation Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:18 pm

My financial situation was never stable. Next month is looking extremely bad, and 15 dollars is looking mighty nice right now. I'm going to have to cancel my subscription, sorry but eating comes before running missions or mining. Feel free to use any assets I've contributed.
Back to top Go down
Andy Plan
King of the Spammers
King of the Spammers
Andy Plan

Aantal berichten : 213
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-15
Leeftijd : 48

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 am

Don't give-up, Kate. Everything will be ok! Looking forward for you coming back to us soon! Smile

PS: dreaming on the time when we can develop in megacorp, one of those, who can pay subscriptions for their members Smile
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 am

I can't afford to play anymore but I can still troll your forums :3.
Back to top Go down
giand amazone
Paladin
Paladin
giand amazone

Aantal berichten : 120
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:55 pm

yuor welcome here on the forum katie

hope your isk problem is solved fast :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.eveonline.com
Andy Plan
King of the Spammers
King of the Spammers
Andy Plan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Btw, Kate you won second prize on the banner contest! Congratulations! Come back!!! I need your missiles support in pewpews ;P
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 am

My father had a stroke and can no longer work, My mother has very bad arthritis and can barely work. I'm the main flow of income right now and it's limited at this moment, thus no EvE for me. However, college is starting soon (And hopefully a second job at the college) meaning my time is going to be trimmed quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Andy Plan wrote:
Btw, Kate you won second prize on the banner contest! Congratulations! Come back!!! I need your missiles support in pewpews ;P

I would of tied for first if I had voted on my own banner.
Back to top Go down
Andy Plan
King of the Spammers
King of the Spammers
Andy Plan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:30 am

Katelyn wrote:
My father had a stroke and can no longer work, My mother has very bad arthritis and can barely work. I'm the main flow of income right now and it's limited at this moment, thus no EvE for me. However, college is starting soon (And hopefully a second job at the college) meaning my time is going to be trimmed quite a bit.
This is so sad to hear. I hope everything will change to the best in some way. At least I wish you so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, bad situation   Sorry, bad situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, bad situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EVE-Online Knights of the old code :: Visitors Area :: General Chat Channel-
Jump to: