Indentify
Yourself
Punk
EVE-Online Knights of the old code
Indentify
Yourself
Punk
EVE-Online Knights of the old code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uppgift

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 am

Characters
Main Character information:
Character Name:Uppgift
Skill Points: 68m
Character Focus (Choose One- Combat, Industry, Mining, Logistics/POS, Cap Pilot): Combat

Is this your only account ?no

In case you have more accounts .. do you want the other characters also in [KOTOC] ? possibly later

Alt Information:
Character Name:
Skill points:
Character Focus (Choose One- Combat, Industry, Mining, Logistics/POS, Cap Pilot):
If more alt's copy the above

Real Life Info
Real Life Age:23
Were are you from (country):Sweden (live in Ireland)
What is your timezone :GMT +0

Additional Questions:
Do you know anyone in our corporation, if so who?
no

Do you know anyone in our alliance, if so who?
no

How did you hear about Knights of the Old code?
eveo

Why do you think this is the right corp for you?
I dont thats what im here to find out, but you live in 0.0 and are selective of who gets to jon and thats a good start

What do you enjoy most about EVE?
Flying with fun ppl.

What is your main goal in EVE?
To have fun

What is the most important quality you seek in a corporation?
Active, Short and long term goals.

What is your most important quality that you will bring to Knights of the old Code?
Dependable

Are you willing to skill for what the corporation/alliance needs (cross training), when its needed?
Yes

Are you willing to live in 0.0 space
Yes

Do you fly any capital ships? if so, which one(s), and do you own the ship(s) now?
can fly caldari carrier and dread own a carrier not dread, close to other capitals if needed

Are you able to use TeamSpeak3 (and able to use a mic.) when you are ingame?
i can use TS3 butno mic atm.

Do you know proper TS etiquette/behavior? yes

Do you understand basic fleet movement commands? (align, warp, approach, hold, etc) yes

Do you have 0.0 PvP experience? IF so, how much and where?
yes spend some time in 0.0

What type of FCing experience do you have?
some incursion fc experience

Is there anything else you would like to add to support your application?

Use Battleclinic, as a killboard link first, if you do not have this, your application WILL NOT proceed.
Provide link(s) to killboards from your previous corporations/alliances, if available.
Hate killboards and if you really need one to determine if i can join or not this is not the corp for me. I'm in it for the fun not to keep scores.
Back to top Go down
giand amazone
Paladin
Paladin
giand amazone

Aantal berichten : 120
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Quote :
Use Battleclinic, as a killboard link first, if you do not have this, your application WILL NOT proceed.
Provide link(s) to killboards from your previous corporations/alliances, if available.
Hate killboards and if you really need one to determine if i can join or not this is not the corp for me. I'm in it for the fun not to keep scores.

It´s not the killboard that determine if you can join or not. It´s to see if your pvp minded.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=uppgift

I hope you understand ... we are a pvp corp, in a pvp alliance.
Also, get the mic sorted out ... no mic means NO entry into KOTOC

regards Giand
Back to top Go down
http://www.eveonline.com
claga

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2011-10-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

So form the eve kill link need to ask are you willing to train for artybaddon??? see you have some armor skills form the losses. I ask mainly due to the fact most CTA's will be armor doctrine and artybaddon is the backbone of these fleets. Have to ask about the unfit carrier lose ? what happened there maybe a case of drinking and playing eve we all have had that happen drunken Other than that i will say there are plenty of fleets happening all the time lots of action even shield fleets.
Back to top Go down
ToKev

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2011-10-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Yes the alliance we are currently in DOES keep score Uppgift, but it is still fun Wink

You seem to be into PVP from the KB link, but most all are in low-sec. You said you lived in 0.0 before. Did you like it? Because low is very different from null. We have good logistcs for a 0.0 corp but it is still limited compared to empire life. Basically, I guess, forgetting about KOTOC specifically for a minute, why do you want to get back to 0.0 after living/pvp'ing in low for awhile?
Back to top Go down
Uppgift

Application Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes i know you are a pvp corp thats why im applying.

And I just dont like KB thats why. I want to pvp not post my kills as in the end that means nothing. im in it for the fun not so i can have good score. I may not have a tonnes of experience in pvp but im far from a noob and have much experince in both large and small fleets.

And yes I can fly armor tanked ships too not amarr ships but gall and minmatar and i have some proj skills that im working on imporving now. have most secondary gunnery skills.

About the carrier loss it was a very long time ago but i remember i was just gonna move it and got jumped directly outside the station. sometimes no matter how careful you are shit happens.

And abut low/null KB is worthless and wont let you know anything about a pilot. Ive never lived in lowsec dont like it there. but i do like 0.0 to have a nice corp and just roam and pvp for the fun of it with fun ppl. lowsec just seems tachy.

Now i do understand the importance of a good fleetsetup but as i said im in this for the fun so i still want to fly t2 frigs and other ships i find fun. But ofc if rr bs is needed for the fleet ill bring that just dont want all ops to be like that.

So what do you do the most of? do you do any exploration like WH or anythng? I like to try hard things like class 6 WH and incurson in the beginning it does not have to be npc related just a big challange so you do any stuff like that?

Back to top Go down
giand amazone
Paladin
Paladin
giand amazone

Aantal berichten : 120
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 53

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:04 pm

We make isk by ratting and-or flying the anomoly´s, atleast most of us .. and i think most of the alliance.
We usually don´t leave 0.0 space, to go into wormholes to clear the sites .. we only go in there to kill stuff.

As for the ships to fly ... in CTA´s we only use armor tanked ships, abaddons, guardians, zealots, damnation , phobos etc.. etc.. These ships should be fitted by alliance based fittings.
Why .. easy ... because if not, your loss in a cta will not be reimbursed by the alliance.
As for roams etc ... that really depends on the FC´s , so it can be anything ... shield tanked, hac fleets etc.. etc..
Back to top Go down
http://www.eveonline.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1